Sunday, August 19, 2007

Relationships

I was thinking earlier today about relationships and what they mean to our lives. This is something I have really contended with because of hearing so many different insights and opinions from others. I've heard that the only one we are to supposed to need is God...well, if we are the body of Christ, He lives in all of us, right? Therefore, I'm of the mind that He not only created us for relationship with Him, but with each other so that He can live and love through us.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woohoo Sheryl!!! It is fun to blog I'm still getting the hang of it, I just figured out how labels work.

Grace Walker said...

Yay Stephanie, you're my very first comment! :o) Thanks so much for stopping by.

justjuls said...

Hi Sheryl -
He did create us for relationships with one another.
I am so glad you figured the blog thing out! Best wishes with it - warning: it can be addictive.

Julie F :)

jul said...

Thanks for linking my blog. I'm glad to see another person writing about grace--the more the merrier! I look forward to reading with interest...

Joel Brueseke said...

It's ABOUT TIME you started blogging here... LOL :)

Yeah I agree that relationships is what it's all about. We are a body of mutually dependent people who are fully dependent on God.

"So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another." Rom 12:5

Happy blogging!

Grace Walker said...

I'm so glad you all are here and thanks for reading! :o)

-Joel, haha! I hear you.

Have a great day all!