Friday, April 18, 2008

$25 Anyone?

I saw an ad for this new service like PayPal, called Revolution Money Exchange on my friend, Julie's blog. I just signed up and got $25. I've placed a banner here at the top right on my blog, if you would like to sign up as well. A neat extra is that if you sign up, I'll get another $10 for the referral. Cool, huh? You can actually get up to $500 by referring people, so check it out! Clicking the banner will automatically give me credit for referring you. The $25 promotion is going on through May 15th, so I hope you'll sign up soon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

justjuls said...

Hey Sheryl -
Thanks for signing up and for the $10!

Also thanks for joining the conversation on my blog.
I have been reading a lot lately about universal reconciliation - and it sounds almost too good to be true - isn't that just like Father??

Grace Walker said...

Hi Julie! You're very welcome, concerning the Revolution Money Exchange. It was a nice promotion and came at a time when we really needed it.

I truly enjoy your blog and love the way you write. I'm starting to do some reading about universal reconciliation as well and there's so much hope in it. Yes, that is exactly like Father!! :o)