Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Testify To Love

Good morning! My post today is with my friend, Joel in mind because of a recent post on his blog about the song, Testify to Love. We've had a dialogue about an episode of Touched By An Angel called, The 151st Psalm. You can read about it here, if you'd like to know what it's about. It's one of our favorites and this beautiful song is in it. There's a version by the group, Avalon but I first heard it by Wynonna Judd and that's the one I prefer. I found a video on YouTube, featuring this version so if you have time, I would love for you to join me in listening and watching this wonderful expression of love.

Have a beautiful day! ♥


2 comments:

Joel Brueseke said...

Hey! Thanks for posting this! As I just now said on the comments on my blog, I heard this version when I was looking for the Avalon version, but I didn't realize this was Wynonna. :) I really like this version. I think it's great quality music and I really like the "choir" at the end.

Thanks again for finding this and posting it!

Grace Walker said...

Really? Wow! I'm so glad you like it.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. :o)